Insted of the LPD message board we are becomeing the ROSP message board LOL
First Shoe joined us at ROSP, then Freddy, then B5M, and now my buddy knight 67 is getting lined up. There's still time to run Castle! Lol-j/k. Good luck to you my friend. I hope to see you soon. ROSP needs to give me a pay raise for my recruiting efforts lol
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Insted of the LPD message board we are becomeing the ROSP message board LOL
Getting ready to talk a slew of my buds into joining, and we'll get Rock to make us our own venting section lol
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
whats the annual salary for a corrections officer?
Sending you a PM
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
thanks man
Whatever they get paid, it ain't enough.
[ QUOTE ]
First Shoe joined us at ROSP, then Freddy, then B5M, and now my buddy knight 67 is getting lined up. There's still time to run Castle! Lol-j/k. Good luck to you my friend. I hope to see you soon. ROSP needs to give me a pay raise for my recruiting efforts lol
[/ QUOTE ]
You know what ROSP stands for right.
Recruiting
On
Sports
Post
LOL! Naw, but seriously I wasn't going to apply up there after some the stories that Indain_dad told me about that place. But hell I didn't want to go into the mines either. So far it isn't to bad. Alot of mental stress and [censored] you deal with.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I'm hoping to start at Wallens Ridge soon, I have some guys pulling for me, just have to wait and see. I applied at Red Onion at the same time, but I haven't heard from 'em.
Good luck. Just keep your nose clean and your hands to yourself. Alot of marital problems at the Rock!!!!!!!!
Bookmarks